Sunday, January 11, 2009

weekend, I love you.

Because of:
Sleeping in.
Late night boardgames with the roomates
Pancakes.
Shoe shopping.
Daylight photography.
The ability to just watch movies and paint and play with paper for hours....

Speaking of, I busted out a little something with the January Sweet Spuds kit.
Also worked on another much more challenging (and Valentine's themed) project for a little secret something that will hopefully be up in a few weeks.... And... that's all for now. Back to the daily grind tomorrow.
Peace out.

6 comments:

bethchien said...

Come on!! Quit teasing me! lol
I wanna see the WHOLE pages! hehee
Have a great week!
B

Lisa said...

i know, you're such a tease! lol looks great from what i can see though! but honestly, you never make anything less than spectacular!

Melissa Mann said...

aren't weekends wonderful...sounds like you had a lovely one indeed!

Have a great week!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Very curious indeed... what I see looks fantastic (as always)
Love the split-photo's too! And that's NOT weird to me. But hey, I'm a scrapper and image-maniac

Anonymous said...

Pssst, I’ve left you a little award on my blog ;)

Fauve Design said...

Oew,gorgeous girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin