Monday, August 3, 2009

Urban Craft Uprising Summer Edition

So one of the main things I did this weekend was attend the first ever Summer show of Urban Craft Uprising. I have gone to every single one of these things and let me tell you, I love them. It is soo neat to see local indie crafters (and to support them).
The main thing I love about the show is how colorful and visually inspring it is. Here are some photos:
See what I mean?

And then this is the schwag I took home. Pink Lemonade soap from Estrella. Two bags of vintage buttons from Schmancy. Tons of business cards. Vintage metal film reels. Oh so delightful.
I love crafty goodness.

2 comments:

Crystalyn Kae said...

I love your photos! It was such a fun time and you really captured the essence of the handmade goodness! Nice work!

kinsey said...

i love the blog makeover! looks fierce...and the photos, omg!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin