Sunday, August 29, 2010

Messy Desk 2: the revenge of the scrap mess

I know it's hard to believe, but for about 20 minutes there, my desk actually had been totally clean. I know because after I finished the Luna Park mini, I cleaned and recycled and made it all pretty again.

But then of course, I finished a page (for the Dares, yay!) and started up on my Learn mini.

And this is what it ended up looking like. Sigh.


Oh well... if that's the price I have to pay for being productive....

Anyway, planning to photograph the LP mini tomorrow, so hopefully will have that, more peeks of the Learn book, and another fun photo walk post up asap.

Hope your weekend was very nice. Mine was. Besides the crafty happenings, I finished off two rolls of 35mm film and half a pack of polaroids. Good stuff.

;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin