Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Stamp PSA

A fair number of my lovely readers have asked me what stamp set I used on my tags.


Primarily, it was this Martha Stewart Scandiavian stamp set. I bought it from Michaels this year, but I think there are a few places you can still get it on line (and hopefully on sale). I also bought the matching snowflake set (I know, I know...).

The little nutcracker guy was from Impress. And most of the other ones were either Paper Source or Catslife Press.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there is any further enabling I can help you with. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That IS a great stamp set!!!!!!! I may have to look for it now!

Stephanie said...

I bought them both, too!

Danielle said...

Yay! Thanks for the enabling! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin