Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 01 - Going Red

The first day of December was actually a little hectic.


Lots of work to be done. Reports and audits and such. Did my part to help donate some monies to assist with the fight against HIV. Yay Project Red

I accidentally left my camera at home... so no pictures during the day.

At home, there was book reading, hot cocoa and fussing with my printer. Not able to do much crafting, but planning was accomplished. Realizing that the main character in the book I'm reading is a little like Harry Potter. And I'm totally okay with it. 

Plotting a few more Christmas gifts. Packing a few others. Planning for a friend's birthday this weekend. Can't find my kit lens so all photos are being taken on the Rebel with my 50mm. I don't think this is a bad thing, except when I try to take a macro shot. 


Really into dark edges on the edges of all my photographs. Stayed up way too late. 

And that was the first of December. :)

1 comment:

Bekka said...

I remember the bottle cap tutorial from a couple of years ago -- great project! I'm glad you're December has gotten off to a wonderful start!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin