Friday, December 3, 2010

December 03 - Christmas Cards

If you are friend or family member and I have your mailing address, please don't go reading this post. It has photos that I really don't want you to see. You know who you are. No peeking. ;)

It's an annual tradition now for Ashley, Denise and I to get together and have a girl's crafty Christmas cardmaking day. Shopping, lunch and coffee are also mandatory activities.

This year, we were at my house, so I could share my ridiculous Martha Stewart punch collection.


We watched fun movies, laughed way too much and were equally baffled and frustrated by our crafting. Why are cards SO hard. Why???? Overall, we had a very festive time though.

I'm still not quite done with making my Christmas cards, but I hope to get them out by the end of the week. :)

5 comments:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

holy martha stewart woman! totally jealous!

Heather said...

I wish I had a ridiculous MS punch collection!!! I only have 2 :/ I need to get on with writing my cards, last postal dates always creep up on me

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Are you for real? Do you have all the punches released?? lol...

Sara Berry said...

Wow, that is impressive!!! You are so creative, I wish we were neighbors so I could crash the party...
:)Loving all your posts for December. xoxo

Danielle said...

And I thought I was a punch crazed lunatic! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin