Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10 - Farm Chicks Christmas Book


Friday the 10th was just another work day where I just was too busy to take photos. But instead, I have inspiration photos of a really cool Christmas book

I love the Farm Chicks aesthetic. Think vintage and modern cuteness. And all the goodness of a farm-girl with fabulous taste. Also, Farm Chick Serena is a local WA girl, so you know, shout out. 

The book has gorgeous photography. I love the colors and feel of the book. I was really inspired by a lot of the styling in the photos, and there were even a few recipes I was interested in trying out. Also, there are so many great vintage pieces that I have now got my eye on to look for when thrifting.

So, basically it's a great holiday coffee book. I've really enjoyed flipping through it during this holiday season and look forward to bringing it out next year too.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin