Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24: Christmas Eve

This post is written and posted retroactively for documentation's sake.

I almost titled this post "ain't no rest for the wicked" but decided against it, as it didn't seem quite right. ;)

It surely was a "go go go" kind of day though.


Christmas Eve was ridiculously busy. I am soo glad I had the day off.

I got up early for one final trip to the post office, then made a stop by the French Bakery for stollen and coffee. Later we did a quick trip to costco for Christmas dinner supplies...then later we went to Pike Place Market for tea at the Crumpet Shop and some spices at the new Penzeys (yaaay) so I could make cinnamon rolls. In the evening, we ended up picking Greg's parents up from the airport and having some dinner at their place. We finished decorating their tree, had champagne and the stollen, and then went home to collapse.

I turned in pretty early, as I had to get up super early the next day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin