Sunday, March 6, 2011

life moves pretty fast, even when you document.


Mini-Books and Alterables in Pummelvision from christinaclouse on Vimeo.

I made this little video last night in playing around with flickr sets on pummelvision. This particular one is of all the minibooks I have uploaded there. Here's a link to the "stills" used. It's really quite fun to watch. Different little things catch my eye each time.

Pummelvision is such a cool little tool. They also have support for a bunch of different image tools (instagram, dropbox, flickr, etc).

I think I'll do this with my 2011 photos to do a kind of year in review thing.

Hope you enjoy this little shot of craftiness.

3 comments:

Kari said...

awesome.

mcscraps5 said...

Love it!! Feels like the pages are dancing to the music. I've got to go look at the stills, now, because your books are beautiful.

kelly X said...

WOW. So cool!! Your albums are amazing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin