Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Baaack: The Sketchbook Project 2012

aka the world tour.


The lovely folks at the Art House Co-Op are running another session of the Sketchbook Project. And it's available for anyone in the world to participate!

Here's the deal, according to their site:

"The Sketchbook Project is a traveling exhibition of sketchbooks created by artists like you.

Anyone – from anywhere in the world – can be a part of the Project. To participate and receive a blank sketchbook that will join our 2012 tour, start by..." going to their website, buying a book (which mostly goes to support their whole infrastructure, and get crafty.

There are a ton of really fun new themes this year, as well as a brand spankin new kind of sketchbook to play with.

I played along last year, you may remember... and my sketchbook is currently on tour around the US as I write this.

I am so down. This project was super inspirational for me, and I'm excited to add it to my (slightly ridiculous) queue of things to make.

On the upside, I'll have until Jan 2012 to get it done, so that's good. ;)

Happy Thursday!

p.s.

There was a question from my last post.. ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. Here's a link for the wikipedia article, and here's a link to my set of tiny art. More to come.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin