Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Current status of craft desk.

So, today let's pretend that I did not work from 7:30 am to 6:45 pm and then went home to briefly break for Thai food and an episode of Justified before going to work again from 8pm to 10 pm, shall we?

Instead, we shall pretend that I was at my little crafty desk at home, messily creating and having fun with art, followed by a long relaxing evening curled up with a book and a dinner date with my sweetie. Yes, that's a much better story.


Too bad it's not true. Not meant to be today, anyway. Some days are just dominated by the to-do list. Both at work and at home, and man, I am so behind on things like laundry and emails....

Anyway. Very happy that the tiny Smash book was completed yesterday (when this photo was actually taken). Going to get it all photo'd and up on the blog tomorrow hopefully.. You know, if I'm not working another totally ridiculously long workday.

bleh.

Thank goodness I get unlimited free coffee at work. Just sayin.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I juust loved how your smash turned out :) such a fun and inspiring mix of shizz.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin