Monday, June 13, 2011

sun + backyard grass = summer

This is what I love about this time of year. The ability to curl up on the grass in the backyard with a good book or magazine and chill out.


Currently reading through Gail Carriger's Alexia Tarabotti series. It's delightful. Next I'm going to go through Simon Green's Secret Histories series. And then maybe reread Anathem by Neal Stephenson. What? It's Summer reading. It's not meant to be terribly good for you. Don't judge me.

Anyway... thanks Seattle Public Library. Thanks sunshine. And backyard grass.

You definitely make the Mondays easier to deal with. ;)

p.s.
I just picked up a copy of Mollie Makes. It's fabulous. Like a paper pinterest. ;)
Also, I adore Dottie Angel. And Peter Pan collars. And the idea of crochet-doily things, even though I'm rubbish at such things. Check out this video if you are unconvinced of this magazine's coolness.


p.p.s
 Greg said that dress made me look like the Hamburgler. Boys are silly, and don't understand how cool stripes are. Agreed?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I like you in stripes. Come to think of it, I like you in anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin