Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Book #2: Girl

Alright, this is a super heavy photo post, so grab a coffee and let the page load. ;)


What I'm sharing today is the blank baby book I made as a gift for the girl baby my friends recently had. It's a companion to their wedding book (which I am still working on, as described in this post).

The base is an old Creative Imaginations easel book, and I augmented it with stuff from an American Crafts baby book kit I picked up from Michaels. I didn't use the original postbound album that came with that kit, because it would have been too complicated for my non-scrapping friend to deal with.

The key with making these gift books is ease of use. :)

Here we go!



I hope that you enjoyed this book, and if you are looking for other ideas for blank books as gifts for babies, I have a binder/boardbook one for a girl here, and a postbound style for a boy here

2 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Adorable and very well put together! She'll love it!

Elisa said...

love it!!!!!!!!! so neat so beautiful!!!!
I´ve just done one for a friend of mine, it´s smaller than yours, if you want to take a look ;)
how do you print "place photo here"?
xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin