Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TTV Overlay Tutorial - Video Screencast

Just a little something I whipped up as a demo for a bigger little something I'm putting together for my 10 Reasons Class site. Warning, there is some music here (just in case you are reading this on the DL).


Music credits to Good Old Neon

What do you think? Not so bad for a first try, eh?

If you have questions, I'd be delighted to hear them. Or rather, read them.

The TTV image shown is used with permission from a private Flickr group. More information on Faux TTV images is available here. And here are all my real TTV photos, if you want to get caught up.

Also, don't have photoshop? Well, I guess you might have to go take some real TTV images then. Just kidding. I've heard Splashup is a pretty fair alternative, though I haven't tried it myself very extensively.


Also, can I just say, how excited I am by all my blog loving peeps? Your support is amazing. Incredible. You make me want to make stuff just for you. Smooches.

Ahem. Thank you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is great, thank you! I have really wanted to learn how to do this for quite awhile but never found the time. The time and effort that you put into your blog is just awesome. Can't wait to receive my 10 reasons kit! I saw the little peek in one of the photos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin