Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting Ready for December

Just wanted to share what I'm planning to do to document the holiday season (aside from blogging, of course). And this may sound shocking to some, but I'm NOT doing a December Daily this year. Nope. Out of scope, as they say at work.

I'm almost done with my 2010 December book, which I will be delighted to share with you, once I can clean my scrap desk off enough to finish it. I got a lot of good work done at a girls' weekend earlier this month.

My already made book for 2011 is actually all documented here on this post.


Yup. Using a book from last year that I didn't finish. Huzzah!

The plan is that this year I'm going to focus on blogging daily, then batching photos to print weekly to put in the book. And also, focusing on the yummy class parts of Journal Your Christmas, because I totally wussed out on the LSNED for this year (though I mostly have a book totally assembled for that, which I will use next year).

I think it's a good plan. It's achievable. I can do it.

Here we go.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I have to admit...I am very appreciative of your comment about not having finished your December Daily 2010 album yet. I just got the last bit of mine done last week...mainly because the idea of not having it finished before December Daily 2011 began was just too much for my brain to process.

Look forward to seeing more of your creative process as December unfolds...in as much or as little as you're able to do and share. Happy holidays!! =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin