Thursday, September 4, 2008

In progress

I have been trying to blog a little every day, to try and remember things to journal about for my class with Shimelle. Haven't actually started the book yet, but I think this is a good compromise. Here are some bad and fuzzy shots of things that I was working on this evening.

I worked on my TAIF mini for a bit. Will get good photos up when I can photograph in sunlight.

Here are some sneakies of something that might have to do with September Eighth. (Sorry my loves, I know you hate it, but I have been sworn to secrecy)
Also, started on this awesome minibook. Can't wait to finish it.
Oooh and my first thing of packfilm is supposed to come tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to try out some shots with the colorpack. Crossing my fingers that the camera isn't broken. :(

Off to bed now. Happy (almost) Friday.

6 comments:

iowapapergirl said...

I know that the new Cat's Life Press stamps will be on their website on the 8th. Could there be anything more ? That is more than enough to make that day fab. Anything above that is a bonus! Can't wait to see your secret.

Mandi Johnson said...

Everything looks lovely! Thanks for the link for the stamps! My friend is making her own wedding invitations, and we need to do embossing... so we needed to make some custom stamps. :) Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wish I can make one of these someday.You're very creative!

Ann-Marie said...

I am loving the look of the new mini! You have totally renewed my love for creating mini books, thanks so much!

iowapapergirl said...

Hmmm. I think your secret on the 8th may have something to do with TCT...

Kristi B. said...

oh, what a fun kit! I'm anxious to get my hands on this stuff!!! Your projects are awesome! Thanks for sharing. :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin