Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve Happenings

It has been such a strange week. I've hardly used my camera at all, thus the lack of posting. (Because it just feels weird to post without a picture, you know?)

Attended a lovely reading by Charles de Lint on Monday with G's parents. It was a magical evening of words and music. So glad we went.

Got some new glimmer mist in the mail. Yum.

Working on a top secret project (see above).

Excited for the new Sweet Spuds kit. Have you seen it? There are Hambly camera rub ons. Good stuff.

Been inspired by some "old" ideas. Like this post Elsie did about a year ago. How awesome is that travel book?

Still not quite sure what I am going to be for Halloween. I am leaning towards a supervillain though. I have the perfect boots for it, so it seems appropriate enough.

that's all I got for tonight. peace out.

3 comments:

bethchien said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing!
I hope you had a good Halloween.... what did you decide to wear?
B

Genevieve said...

Can't wait to see what you created! Love all your work :)

aubri said...

Love your blog!!!! Very cool!!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin