Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4

Today was a bit of a blur.

Time for a random post (because life is like that sometimes).

Here is a photo of a sweet that my friend had to get for a manager's meeting.

Bathroom graffitti at Ben Franklin the other day:

Also, here's a self portrait, since I haven't done one in forever. I felt a little pretty today. Makeup certainly helps the illusion.

This is what happens when you take pictures of shiny things.
and, there's me.

And here are some sneaks of something upcoming that is totally not related to the holidays, but absolutely awesome nonetheless:


I think today's word will be: excited.

Time to go check on my next batch of magnets. Nighty night!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

well you SHOULD take more pictures of yourself because you are gorgeous. duh!

um yeah and i wanted to run out of starbucks with that wreath! yarn wrapped around balls and mixed with glass balls. genius! maybe i will make something similar...

Mandi Johnson said...

I love that your blog looks like peppermint candy. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin