Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7

Another lazy weekend day. Except that I actually left the house today.
Urban Craft Uprising was suprisingly low key this year.
Having just worked at a craft fair the day before, I definitely visited with a different perspective than before. I definitely got some great ideas from chatting with people, browsing, and just shopping. I bought a bunch of soaps from Estrella (my favorite) for me and for gifts. And I also picked up some supercute letterpress postcards.

Sadly, blogger is being difficult right now. So I am going to go and finish up this post before I tear out some of my newly dyed hair. Suffice to say, it was a great day.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

aw looks like so much fun with so many goodies!!

i need to dye my hair...and cut it...and style it differently. it's so boring. maybe today is the day!

View from the Hilltop said...

looks like LOTS of eye candy! ;)
looks like fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin