Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Label Tulip: A Walk In The Park

oh yes, it is reveal night!

Check out the pretties in the gallery here. Our guest designer is one of my favorite artists, Celine Navarro!

I made four layouts and a card. Yes, a card.
I made this one for the member lift challenge:
With this one, I was playing around with the patterned papers and had them all fanned out, and really just liked the way they looked. So a little cutting and trimming and voila. Sunburst pattern on a diecut shape. I think the pearls add the perfect girlie touch.And here is my card. I like it so much I might not give it away. ;)
Here I used some Heidi Swapp masks and distress inks to add some depth to the light colored background of the card. And then of course, I stamped. I think this is my favorite layout from this set. I am soo in love with prima and hambly stuff right now....This layout was made for the monthly challenge: go monochrome. I chose to go with a color that is REALLY challenging for me, orange.Distress inks + glimmer mist = awesome!
(note the adorable and exclusive LT letterpress notecard here? loved it.)Here is a fun layout to document a date night. It was from last summer.. Hmmm, might be time for another one pretty soon, no?And the kit is here.
Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

Zarah said...

BEAUTIFUL! Great job showcasing the kit (which looks YUMMY by the way!)

Unknown said...

Absolute scrumptious on a stick!!
Love them all, and I would keep the card too lol
DELIGHTFUL creations that made me want to buy the kit... alas no money so I just sit and drool!

Marit said...

Yep, I thought so seeing those sneakies you published earlier... gorgeous lay outs!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your creations are so amazing!!

Kimberly said...

Your ceations are AMAZING! I love looking at all the details you have done! It's so great getting to know you more and work with you on LT! xoxo
Loves,
K

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh my goodness your creations are AMAZING Christina!! Every single detail is superb! :D I'm so excited you're on LT with us!

Have a great day!

bethchien said...

OH MY GOD!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!??? These layouts and card are the most amazing, beautiful pieces of art that I have seen in a long time! Such great, great work!!! Yow!!
I sooo wish you would come do a tutorial for me at Vintage Plum...I would love you forever! (haha) Seriously, if you would even consider it, email me at beth__perry@hotmail.com (those are two underscores b/w my names)
Talk to you soon, you amazingly inspiring woman!!!
B

Melissa Mann said...

Great layouts!!

A.S.K.-P. said...

Just as AMAZINGLY AWESOME as I figured they'd be! KILLER job Christine! Btw, you take THEE BEST photo!

Nicole said...

I am just in love with your layouts and card!! Such wonderful layering, details and mix of scrumptiousness! WTG, girl!

milkcan said...

Amazing stuff! Totally blew me away!

Mandi Johnson said...

Woo hoo! The date night one is my favorite.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin