Saturday, August 21, 2010

Messy Desk

Working on another mini-album from the box o'unfinished projects. Mixed layer Maya Road album + BG Marrakech and some Luna Park photos.

Here's an in-progress shot of my desk:


Loving the colors on this book.

Now that the paper is on the album (with much help from the Japanese screw punch), I will go and edit my photos to fit. I think I'm going to do lots of tiny photos. And photostrips. And possibly in black and white. We'll see...

Off to dinner with the boy's folks.

Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Love the little glimpse of your work desk :-) Happy Weekend!

Paz said...

I agree with comment above. I find work desks with projects in progress, very inspiring:) Cannot wait to see the finished book!

Sasha Holloway said...

I seriously cannot wait to see this completed girl.. you always rock the mini's.

Stephanie said...

I got you a present.

Lori W said...

so I hear I'll meet you in October at Steph's crafty craziness weekend. Judging from the pic of your desk...we're gonna get along just fine. :) looking forward to it!

Lee said...

I love the glimpse of your mini-album, especially the sneak-peek at your beautiful combo of colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin