Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20 - Christmas Card Crazy


After work on this Monday I got the matter of my Christmas cards dealt with. Let me tell you first, that my original idea for cards just didn't pan out; I completely ran out of time (and energy). So I dug deep into my Etsy stash and used up a bunch of handmade cards that didn't sell. Hurray.

Got all my cards addressed and stamped and ready for delivery (a bit late, but better late than never).

I may start working on cards in August or something for next year. This time of year is just TOOO busy to keep track of everything.

After wrapping a few gifts (with my shiny new twine),  I then decided to spruce up the wall next to my tiny tree by hanging all the Chrismas card sort of things I could find. Some were old cards, waiting for a book. Some were demo cards I made, some were just ads or postcards. I think it all looks quite festive.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your Christmas card wall. It is beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin