Thursday, March 17, 2011

the beat

My schedule has been completely out of whack this week.

Between work and life and world events, it's been a week of highs and lows. Personal experiences that raise me up and thrill me and fill me with joy. Moments of devastation and loss and sadness. After all of it... I'm basically feeling really tired. Just trying to go day to day and do my best... with varying degrees of success.

That's how life goes sometimes.

I'm taking care of myself, and others. I'm trying to be a good friend, girlfriend and human being. At the end of the day, whatever I can do and get done is enough. Has to be.

Even if I do feel guilty about being behind on blogging. ;)

Despite the tiredness and really long to-do lists, feeling very positive and excited about possibilities. I'm excited for an upcoming travel-related adventure. I'm excited about the content I have planned to share. I am feeling good physically. So queue the music!




I have been listening to pretty much nothing but Florence & the Machine and Mumford & Sons lately. Also I just discovered Adele. I may be turning into a hipster. Please try not to hold it against me. ;)



I'll be getting my blogging groove back fairly soon, I'm sure. But in the mean time, I hope these songs get your toes tapping and help the day go by a little easier.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin